Have a sweet tooth? Mix in white chocolate with espresso to produce a sweet, frozen drink.
- 4 C mixture of Ghirardelli white chocolate cocoa powder and 2% hot milk
- Fresh brewed espresso, cooled
- Make cocoa and cool in fridge overnight
- Place coffee mugs in freezer
- Brew espresso and cool about 45 minutes
- Combine espresso and cocoa into the chilled mugs
Suggestion: The key to this iced coffee is all in the preparation. No watering it down with ice, using a high quality white chocolate, very fresh 2% milk and pre-freezing the mugs to keep it cold all the way down to the last swallow. Proof that gourmet coffee can still be a rich, creamy and satisfying treat and also non-fattening.