Stop the presses! Thin Mints and coffee are taking over the summer drink menu!
- 3/4 cup Water
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Espresso
- 2 T. Torani Chocolate Mint Syrup
- Sweetened Heavy Cream (lightly whipped)
- Frozen Thin Mint cookie crumbles
- Combine sugar and water in sauce pan and heat until sugar is dissolved, remove from heat
- Stir in espresso and syrup.
- Pour into a non-reactive flat pan and place in the freezer.
- Stir about every 30 minutes, until mixture is solid (about 4 hrs)
- Scoop into chilled glasses, top with whipped cream and frozen Thin Mint cookie crumbles and serve immediately