Four 8 ounce bricks cream cheese
2 cups sugar
2 8-oz milk chocolate bars
6 ounces heavy cream
1 package Oreos double stuff cookies
1/4 cup strong coffee or espresso
1. Crush Oreo cookies In a food processor until they are sticky crumbs.
2. Press Oreo crumbs firmly into the bottom of a 10-inch spring-form pan and 1/2-inch up the sides.
3. Place prepared pan in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
Prepare Mochaccino Filling
1. Cream together three softened bricks of cream cheese.
2. When cream cheese is well-blended, gradually mix in 1 cup of sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in three eggs, one at a time, incorporating each egg completely
before adding the next.
4. Mix in espresso or coffee syrup until completely blended.
5. Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared shell. Return to freezer while you prepare chocolate filling.
Prepare Chocolate Filling
1. In double boiler, melt chocolate bars without stirring.
2. Slowly add 2 ounces of heavy cream, one tablespoon at a time, stirring until it is completely blended.
3. Continue to heat until foam forms around edges. Remove top from heat and place over a bowl of ice.
4. Whisk chocolate and cream over ice until it is room temperature. Add in one beaten egg and two ounces heavy cream, beating until light and fluffy.
5. Pour chocolate mixture over cheesecake mixture in the pan. Spread gently across the top.
1. Cream together remaking package of cream cheese and 1/2cup of sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add remaining 2 ounces of heavy cream and one egg. Whip until the batter forms ribbons dripping off beaters.
3. Spread over top of chocolate mixture, swirling in patterns with the tip of a wooden spoon.
4. Bake at 325 F. for one hour. Cheesecake will still be soft in the center. Turn off the oven and allow cheesecake to cool slowly in the oven before moving to the refrigerator.
Follow Coffee Kind's board Coffee Eats: Recipes on Pinterest.