- 2 cups sweet cream
- 16 ounces fine bittersweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee dissolved in 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- Bring the cream to a boil in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Place the chocolate in a bowl and pour in the boiling cream. Whisk well until smooth and blended.
- Add the coffee and brandy and mix well.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Pour the soup into individual serving bowls and serve immediately.
Avner Laskin artisan chef
Laskin, trained at the renowned Cordon Bleu school in Paris, is an artisan baker & artisan chef with 22 years of experience in the food industry.
Click on the book's cover to see it on Amazon.