- 2 oz Half and Half
- 4 oz Seltzer Water
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2 1/2 tbsp Ground coffee
- 2 oz Coffee Flavored Syrup
Coffee Flavored Syrup:
- Let water come to a boil.
- Stir in sugar until it dissolves.
- Using a candy thermometer (if able) allow sugar to sit at 230 degrees F for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. When syrup hits ~200 degrees F, steep in 2.5 tablespoons coarse ground coffee for 2 minutes.
You can leave the coffee steeping for up to 4 minutes if desired, it’s a preference of how strong you want the coffee flavor to be in the syrup. Fair warning, there is a point it will just taste like an over sweetened cup of coffee. Let cool.
- Combine the Half and Half and 2 oz of the coffee flavored syrup (or more to taste) and stir to combine.
- Add in the Seltzer Water.
- Serve over ice.
You can add in a bit of vanilla syrup for a lovely Coffee and Cream Cremosa, or a bit of caramel.